Saturday, March 27, 2010

Insomnia.

































So... J. and I are going to the Catskills next week for a mini-vacation.

It was too sad to think about not going anywhere at all this break so we booked a last minute mid-week trip this past Monday. We're going Tuesday through Thursday and we'll be staying at the same hotel we stayed in for my birthday last year, The Roxbury Motel, which we LOVED - see pictures above/website below.




I am excited to go and spend some time away and alone with J. but am still sad we're not leaving for a tropical vacation tomorrow. I wish very much that we were going on a cruise again this year. Or to somewhere we'd be able to beach and swim and cocktail.

Oh well.

This summer?

Maybe by then I'll be able to sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment