Saturday, March 20, 2010

Also:

I was so sick yesterday I thought I was going to die. I am not a baby; I have a pretty high tolerance for pain and while I may be whiny when I am sick, I certainly think I do not exaggerate or cause an unwarranted fuss. I mostly just want to be left alone. Sometimes I want ginger ale and a baked potato. Usually I just want to sleep.

Yesterday, however?

I was a sweating, nauseous, shivering mess of a person who couldn't sleep, couldn't move, couldn't eat, couldn't get out of bed...all of a sudden. After work. Maybe bad sushi for lunch? Maybe a crazy less than 24 hour virus? Because I feel so much better this morning.

J. went out with everyone and I stayed home and watched four episodes of "The Wire" and quietly groaned every once in awhile.

I am so thankful to feel better this morning.

Now, let's get to gardening and pedicure-ing to ring in the first weekend of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment